• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Odd-Ball Items, Maybe even a comic or 2

31 posts in this topic

The third one was Subby. There is just a cert from the set on ebay right now and the asking price is $70.00. The items are hard to find. I want them myself , but I am trying to stay focused right now.

Mansion Of Evil Paperback, 1950, maybe the first illustrated paperback? Very scarce. Very light water stain in the corner, a little warped from humidity. If you have ever tried to buy or find one of these you know this is a great price. $50

Picture061.jpg

:takeit:

Nice pick up! Missed it by three minutes! :frustrated:

I missed it by 2 minutes :sumo:

Congrats to Cimm.

1969 Sticker Sheets, fully intact, got no clue where these came from or what they are worth, so....$25 EACH $40 for the pair

Captain America sheet has a corner fold top left corner. These are about 11" x 11" or thereabouts

Spidey

Picture058.jpg

Captain America

Picture059.jpg

I'll take the pair. :takeit::banana: (thumbs u

1969 Sticker Sheets, fully intact, got no clue where these came from or what they are worth, so....$25 EACH $40 for the pair

Captain America sheet has a corner fold top left corner. These are about 11" x 11" or thereabouts

Spidey

Picture058.jpg

Captain America

Picture059.jpg

I'll take the pair. :takeit::banana: (thumbs u

SOLD! ^^

Mansion Of Evil Paperback, 1950, maybe the first illustrated paperback? Very scarce. Very light water stain in the corner, a little warped from humidity. If you have ever tried to buy or find one of these you know this is a great price. $50

Picture061.jpg

^^

Don't I owe you for some pulps? lol

Not as much now :insane:

Picture061.jpg

Heh... I just barely scraped it, then... I was debating whether or not to go the store, but figured I would check the boards one more time :whee:

Picture061.jpg

I missed it by 2 minutes :sumo:

Congrats to Cimm.

Thanks, man :banana:

1976 Marvel Sticker 40 card complete set. Also included are 12 unused checklists that are used to complete the 9 piece puzzle. Only 7 of the 9 are here with 5 dups. Set probably averages VF. $20

Picture31543.jpg

^^

Thanks!

Set of Heroes Wolrd Catalogs, range from FN to VF. $10 for the set.

Picture068.jpg

Carl Barks Checklist, 1981 I think, erratta sheet is included. $10

Picture065.jpg

Set of 5 Superhero Catalogs, average VF. $15 for the set.

Picture067.jpg

All Sold! Thanks!