• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One way to sell a PLOD!

8 posts in this topic

WARNING! THIS IS A SCAM & YOU WILL LOSE $THOUSANDS$ Buyer eadmea(private) 06-Mar-04 22:27 2229370526

Reply by shappell2929: writen by a NON PAYING Bidder,trying to make himself look good.beware of eadmea 06-Mar-04 23:28

Follow-up by eadmea: Has MANY names & Cell Phones! Threatened to "KILL OUT MY FAMILY"POLICE NOTIFIED! 07-Mar-04 03:46

His only sale!? foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif

i guess that since the last auction went sour for some reason, he's decided not to disclose that this book is a RESTORED 6.0.

that badly focused picture (can't even tell if the label is blue or purple) must be sufficient discloser. which is interesting as his other neg was over his being "duped" by someone else into buying a restored book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

e-bay is a frickin mine field shocked.gif

i guess that since the last auction went sour for some reason, he's decided not to disclose that this book is a RESTORED 6.0.

Timely's idea of adding a big R after the 6.0 actually would make a book like this easier to tell whether it's restored. A lot of times the purple and blue labels can be hard to see in the pictures.