• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBCA NY Con Dinner with Pics

62 posts in this topic

Hi all:

The CBCA hosted a dinner Saturday night after the NY Con. After the con closed, a group of us walked over to Virgil's BBQ on 44th street. We had 28 people total, which included CBCA members as well as guests. :acclaim:

I apologize in advance for any name misspellings. :sorry:

IMG_7202.jpg

Row closest to camera: Jon (Point Five), Josh Entin (Sardo Numspar) and Mark Zaid

Far wall: Mike Greenwood (ComicDonna)

Looks like a heart attack on a plate.

Oh yeah, they should have a cardiologist on staff. ;) Well, I spent about 12 hours on my feet and walked what seemed like 10 miles that day lugging a 30 pound bag, so I didn't feel too guilty. :grin:

Cool pics! The dinner was fun.

I am John, "Paul's helper", or as Doc Watson would say, "Paul's lackey".

You were working hard all day. The least Paul could do is treat you to some artery clogging goodness. (thumbs u

I would have introduced myself when I was buying if I knew you were a boardie. Glad you had fun. :hi:

And what better way to end the festivities than with some warm apple pie? And before anyone pipes up, no, that is not just my plate!!!

IMG_7225.jpg

Thanks to all that attended. It was a great dinner and I really enjoyed meeting everyone in person. :applause: