• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard Atlanta Show ?

216 posts in this topic

Ethan Van Sciver, wow, he's never at shows!

That has to be sarcasm, right? I think he's been a guest at the last 3 shows I've been to (including this one).

I've seen Ethan more than I have seen my sister and she lives only two hours away.

I see your sister quite frequently too hm

(tsk)

That has to be sarcasm, right? I think he's been a guest at the last 3 shows I've been to (including this one).

I've seen Ethan more than I have seen my sister and she lives only two hours away.

(tsk)

well I do...everytime I close my eyes lol

You would be a cool brother in law, but the divorce would break you.

indeed...

indeed...

You'd lose the mobile home and the monster truck to begin with.

indeed...

You'd lose the mobile home and the monster truck to begin with.

...we are adding on a wing to our home...went to sears and got some big appliance boxes..they work Great :insane:

They need to do some serious upgrading to this show. Do they have any idea how many artists live in the Atlanta area alone? Geez....

Dragon Con gets away with shows that are more media based but they built from the comics in the early years and THEN went after all the media. Even as of late they are starting to turn back to their roots a little more and bring in some solid talent again. I'm not saying you necessarily have to bring in 30 top notch artists but you have to at least bring in enough to give a city the size of Atlanta a reason to even show up.

Wizard is so stupid. I want to go to see some peeps and buy some books, but i feel almost ridiculous for supporting the show.

They have been watching the boards apparently because they went out and lined up some more artists finally! :)

I'll be buying (or getting a subscription to Wizard) tonight most likely, so I'll be there at least one day.