• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Are Those Guys?

7 posts in this topic

There seems to be two newbie wankers (each under 20 FB) bidding each other up on EVERY CGC Byrne X-Men auction going.

doggy783

silver2761

It's like a freakshow, and I have no idea if I should toss my hat into the ring, or just let these two horny kittens go at it and laugh. 893frustrated.gif

Specs!! mad.gif

I'd suggest tuning up your fiddle and staying on the sidelines while letting 'em cash out their 401k's and 529's just in time for TGC of '04. That way you can laugh, gloat, and fiddle while their mmmmarvelous investments tank...what great fun!! 27_laughing.gif

There seems to be two newbie wankers (each under 20 FB) bidding each other up on EVERY CGC Byrne X-Men auction going.

doggy783

silver2761

It's like a freakshow, and I have no idea if I should toss my hat into the ring, or just let these two horny kittens go at it and laugh. 893frustrated.gif

If Only I had some I could Sell