• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #100 CGC 9.2 + others HG raw

35 posts in this topic

Avengers #171 -- 9.2-9.4

Nice book, biggest issue is a dinged upper left corner. Asking $7.00 shipped.

Avengers171.jpg

I hope to post more books soon, but grading has gotten me bogged down and I haven't been able to scan much more...

Avengers readers: #126, 140, 148, 151, 166. The #166 looks high grade but has some NCB wear that may press out if you really wanted to try it. The other books are beat but complete and quite presentable readers. $3.00 + shipping takes them all home.

Avengers.jpg

Super Villain Team-Up #1-17 & GS #1-2 complete! -- avg 9.0

Great complete set of this fantastic Bronze title. A couple books might get 9.2-9.4, and none are worse than a strict 8.0. No ugly defects, only some spine stress. Asking $45 + shipping for the group ($2.37 per book!).

SVTU.jpg

Great complete set of this fantastic Bronze title. A couple books might get 9.2-9.4, and none are worse than a strict 8.0. No ugly defects, only some spine stress. Asking $45 + shipping for the group ($2.37 per book!).

SVTU.jpg

:takeit:

SVTU.jpg

^^ Please PM me your address so I can figure out shipping!

Tales of Suspense #12 in apparent 4.5 (suspected right edge trim)

Pretty book that I bought as unrestored but now suspect to be trimmed. The right edge of the cover just looks too good and a bit too short. The book lays flat with some spine and edge wear, and a few NCB bends in the front cover that you can't see unless you flash the gloss (and the book is nice and glossy). Great color, nice pages. Cover and centerfold are firmly attached at both staples. Really nice copy if you don't mind the trim. I recently upgraded to an 8.0, so I will start this one at $45 $40 shipped.

TOS12.jpg

TOS12bc.jpg

Tales of Suspense #12 in apparent 4.5 (suspected right edge trim)

Pretty book that I bought as unrestored but now suspect to be trimmed. The right edge of the cover just looks too good and a bit too short. The book lays flat with some spine and edge wear, and a few NCB bends in the front cover that you can't see unless you flash the gloss (and the book is nice and glossy). Great color, nice pages. Cover and centerfold are firmly attached at both staples. Really nice copy if you don't mind the trim. I recently upgraded to an 8.0, so I will start this one at $45 $40 shipped.

TOS12.jpg

TOS12bc.jpg

^^