• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY

8 posts in this topic

If you have any of the following, PM me for an immediate cash offer. I pay top dollar. It doesn't make a difference to me if the book is raw or slabbed as long as the book is conservatively graded.

9.0 or better 83-86

9.2 or better 90,93-100

9.4 or better 89,91-92,101-103,106-109,112,115-118,122,123,125

Page quality should be off-white or better. Any books not listed above, I need in 9.6 or better.

I also have some early numbered FFs in high grade that I would trade if the right books came along.

Brent

I also have some early numbered FFs in high grade that I would trade if the right books came along.

Trading away high grade FFs for JIMs!? shocked.gif

Blasphemy!

sumo.gif

I've been on the "bandwagon" for a long time. I had the complete run about 3 years ago which included many White Mountains, Northlands, Slabodians etc. I sold them when my debts mounted up.

I'm trying to recreate the magic and the run. Thor has always been my favorite superhero.

I'm trying to recreate the magic and the run. Thor has always been my favorite superhero.

Kudos to you, I have also been a big Thor fan for a long time, particularly the Kirby run. acclaim.gif

I was just yanking your chain before. sorry.gifgrin.gif