• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The law of unintended consequences and this board re: Hulk #377 3rd

263 posts in this topic

$125 for a FN-

Seriously?

That's crazy.

There's something seriously wrong with this seller. If you look at completed listings for his account, he sold (all on December 12th), two VG/FN copies of the book for $50, and a FN- for $80. 4 days later he sells another FN- for $125.

There is NO WAY, THAT BOOK is THAT HOT. lol

It makes up for 25% of his total sales over the last week!

Of course, it's obviously the same book in each picture.

All were purchased Best Offer with no seller info available, but the person who bought the FN- for $80 has already left feedback - "very nice book ! great to do business with! Thanks!"

Puh-leeze!

$125 for a FN-

Seriously?

That's crazy.

There's something seriously wrong with this seller. If you look at completed listings for his account, he sold (all on December 12th), two VG/FN copies of the book for $50, and a FN- for $80. 4 days later he sells another FN- for $125.

All were purchased Best Offer with no seller info available, but the person who bought the FN- for $80 has already left feedback - "very nice book ! great to do business with! Thanks!"

Puh-leeze!

Yes. Please, don't buy from him. By all means, stay farrrrr far away.

:whistle:

(because I can vouch that he is one of the best sellers I've ever dealt with on eBay.)

$125 for a FN-

Seriously?

That's crazy.

Puh-leeze!

Im fairly sure i know who the seller is. I think its a guy who ive met on the net before who frequents many hulk related blogs/chat boards under the name ratchet. It looks like his style of pic taking, and he is the only person ive ever known that had multiple copies.

Youre prolly right. Or maybe NOT! :devil:

Fact is the book is rare as hell, semi key ish and very mysterious. I still dont know why it was made or where it was sold.

I've got a set of all three printings coming back from CGC next month signed Dale Kewon and Peter David.

I remember working on that 3rd printing, back then Marvel was doing many reprints on a LOT of stuff, I just can't remember what they were pkg. with.

I've got a set of all three printings coming back from CGC next month signed Dale Kewon and Peter David.

I remember working on that 3rd printing, back then Marvel was doing many reprints on a LOT of stuff, I just can't remember what they were pkg. with.

Rich, if you can remember any info on the book, please pm it to me. Also if the 377 2nd comes back 9.8 holla at me :grin:

PS For the one millionth time, its KEOWN! lol:baiting:

Rich, if you can remember any info on the book, please pm it to me. Also if the 377 2nd comes back 9.8 holla at me :grin:

Don't PM it to Green...post it HERE.

:)

Don't PM it to Green...post it HERE.

:)

(:

This is JC's definition, and it doesn't hold with the rest of the industry.

So you are saying that *all* 2nd/3rd/etc. printings are *all* variants? :tonofbricks:doh!

:foryou: