• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink Shipping and handling

31 posts in this topic

Up until just a couple months ago it cost me $35 for up to 3 books via FedExpress, that was crazy enough. I recently just bought a book and the cheapest method is $45 for 1 - 3 books. :screwy:

It's no longer worth me buying or bidding on books under $300.

Up until just a couple months ago it cost me $35 for up to 3 books via FedExpress, that was crazy enough. I recently just bought a book and the cheapest method is $45 for 1 - 3 books. :screwy:

You might as well move from paradise to Canada.

meh

meh

Don't you like back bacon, eh?

On a related question, with the high shipping cost. Does this impact your decision on giving Clink the opportunity to sell your comics that are priced below 300 bucks? Will it affect the bids you would get and your bottom line?

On a related question, with the high shipping cost. Does this impact your decision on giving Clink the opportunity to sell your comics that are priced below 300 bucks? Will it affect the bids you would get and your bottom line?

That's a good question. Didn't think of that until you mentioned it but that's definitely something to consider.

meh

I prefer the real stuff.

meh

I prefer the real stuff.

:censored: u

meh

I prefer the real stuff.

:censored: u

:censored: u AND the mountie you rode in on! :sumo:

I agree. The price of CLink shipping is getting bad to canada. I just am more patient now and have moved lots of my spending to the boards ;)