• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Doctor Strange 169

10 posts in this topic

Add Nick Fury #1 to that. I would love to have CGC 9.4 copies of all those issues, but I just don't see the need to buy them now. I really can't believe the prices will go up much over the next few years, since there seems to be an almost endless supply.

There may have been more than one warehouse find of these "first issue" Marvels from '68, but the one I know about was made by Mark Wilson. When he was running World's Finest Comics, he made a warehouse find in his home state of Washington, and sold multiple copies of each of these books in every high grade imaginable (as NM/M, NM+, NM, NM-, and VF/NM). The two Spectacular Spiderman magazines were also part of this find.

These are beautiful books, and seeing how common they are, should be available at far less than the typical multiple of guide.

Does Mark Wilson have a website or sell on ebay?

There may have been more than one warehouse find of these "first issue" Marvels from '68, but the one I know about was made by Mark Wilson. When he was running World's Finest Comics, he made a warehouse find in his home state of Washington, and sold multiple copies of each of these books in every high grade imaginable (as NM/M, NM+, NM, NM-, and VF/NM). The two Spectacular Spiderman magazines were also part of this find.

These are beautiful books, and seeing how common they are, should be available at far less than the typical multiple of guide.