• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaiman and Miracleman

10 posts in this topic

I really should've followed up w/ my LCS guy the other day, but I didn't....

On my way out of the shop he mentioned that "Gaiman had won his Miracleman lawsuitw/ McFarlane". I've done some searches and all I can find is old news on the subject. Anybody heard anything recent? Is this just a rumor? confused.gif

'House?

He also lost the appeal recently on the Antonio Twistelli (Tony Twist) lawsuit.

I seem to remember reading last week that McFarlane lost the appeal as well...

some info here on that :

web page

Repeat after me:

I am not a speculator. I only buy what I like to read. If my books increase in value, that is only a bonus. I am not a speculator. I only buy what I like to read. If my books increase in value, that is only a bonus. I am not a speculator. I only buy what I like to read. If my books increase in value, that is only a bonus. I am not a speculator. I only buy what I like to read. If my books increase in value, that is only a bonus. I am not a speculator. I only buy what I like to read. If my books increase in value, that is only a bonus. I am not a speculator. I only buy what I like to read. If my books increase in value, that is only a bonus. makepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

So is now a good time to BUY or SELL Miracleman books? What to do? confused-smiley-013.gif