• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moetown's Never Ending Thread - FF12, Action252, Flash, DD's are now Discounted.

2,549 posts in this topic

Ok James Howlett - I worked out a deal with Snake Eyes and the beat up 118 is yours for whatever price you name. Snake Eyes is going to get the 113#1, 114, cleaner 118. You will get the other 118 if you want it. Just let me know and thanks Snake Eyes...

That way, you guys both get what you want. Deal?

Ok James Howlett - I worked out a deal with Snake Eyes and the beat up 118 is yours for whatever price you name. Snake Eyes is going to get the 113#1, 114, cleaner 118. You will get the other 118 if you want it. Just let me know and thanks Snake Eyes...

That way, you guys both get what you want. Deal?

Awesome! Thanks guys! :applause:

JIM 112 (Complete - water stain lower right hand corner of book - all the way through; stains on back cover; writing on front cover; extra staple on top (not sure why as both top staples are firmly attached); staple rust; tear on back bottom left cover right above the water stain; and spine stress as shown in the pictures). I'm giving a front and back cover scans so there are no surprises with this book. I'm going to call this book a GD and first $40 takes it... SOLD

JIM112FC0001.jpg

JIM112BC.jpg

Thor 131, 132 x 2, 133 x 2, 134 and 135 - $25 takes 'em.

^^ You also get 136, 137, 138, 139 x 2, 142 and 145 with this lot. Congrats and thanks for the purchases!!!

Thank you! I sent a short list last night.