• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Accepting Submissions for MID-OHIO CON** Deadline 11/4/2010

29 posts in this topic

They deserve a big applause. This was a great show for creators, and they really worked hard to get us some sigs. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

I think you are going to be quite happy with your 181. Trimpe took it as a personal challenge to make that thing look as good as possible.

They deserve a big applause. This was a great show for creators, and they really worked hard to get us some sigs. :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

I think you are going to be quite happy with your 181. Trimpe took it as a personal challenge to make that thing look as good as possible.

That's awesome. I really, really appreciate it.

Can't wait to see how much it might help the grade. That was one big ugly magic markered 15 cent written on there!

You guys rock. Thanks again!