• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cyber Monday

2 posts in this topic

If this has ever been discussed before than I apologize in advance.

This year I was planning on trying to get maybe 100-300 eBay auctions together and have them end throughout the day on Cyber Monday (the Monday after Thanksgiving).

This is something that I had been thinking about for a while but never really had the chance to execute. Has anyone had any success with this? Does eBay also do well on Cyber Monday? Or is Cyber Monday just for pure commerce and brick/mortar sites?

My main goal from this (other than the obvious ones) is to try and move some items that have been difficult to move for the price I'd like. I was planning on just starting most of this difficult to move items for .99, no reserve, and whatever they sell for, they sell for. At this point I just need the space to reload.

What do you all think?

Well, TFAW sells $30 HC trades for a dollar on that day. I still have one in the wrapper from last year. I don't know about others, but I probably won't deal with any auctions that weekend because of all the deals at the retailers.