• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which 2004 Overstreet cover will you buy?

92 posts in this topic

While I respect the duckman, I am not a duckman fan. Not that I'm a big Captain Marvel fan(are there big Captain Marvel fans?), but I think that's what I'll chose.

So why is it that Fawcett books get no respect?

I think I'll go Captain Marvel, as he's a superhero. I don't have much interest in Disney comics. And I used to watch Shazam! as a kid (and catch reruns on TV Land today). Is there going to be a 2004 release of the Grading Guide? I'd like an updated version with larger scans of defects and flaws.

Is there going to be a 2004 release of the Grading Guide? I'd like an updated version with larger scans of defects and flaws.

confused-smiley-013.gif I hope not.....maybe in five years or so. To put one out every year seems redundant.

Jim

Niether of those covers appeals to me. frown.gif

Has there been an X-Men cover in recent times?

I know FF and Spidey have been used in the last few years...

Since I bought the X-men cover last year, I think I'll go with the Hulk cover this year.

6992132.gif

X-men? confused.gif

I've got the Marvel Mystery 1 cover on my 2003 guide.

I already pre-ordered mine through the HOUSE! Captain Marvel all the way...of course it is a must have issue with a shaft that big! 27_laughing.gif
I believe I ordered the Captain Marvel. BTW....happy birthday dork even though it's a bit early on the left coast! tongue.gif

Since I bought the X-men cover last year, I think I'll go with the Hulk cover this year.

6992132.gif

X-men? confused.gif

I've got the Marvel Mystery 1 cover on my 2003 guide.

418491-os33.jpg

418491-os33.jpg.1927a8622c9e6c8d719ae72be9dab28c.jpg

I already pre-ordered mine through the HOUSE! Captain Marvel all the way...of course it is a must have issue with a shaft that big! 27_laughing.gif
I believe I ordered the Captain Marvel. BTW....happy birthday dork even though it's a bit early on the left coast! tongue.gif

Thanks! sumo.gif

Is that the big dealer edition?

That explains it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wish they had the Hulk as one of their regular covers...

That is the regular size, think of it as a variant cover.

I think those are the ones you get at the bookstores.

The 2 covers last year at the shops were the Marvel 1 cover and the JSA cover! confused-smiley-013.gif

I think those are the ones you get at the bookstores.

The 2 covers last year at the shops were the Marvel 1 cover and the JSA cover! confused-smiley-013.gif

You're right. I'm not waiting a month just for a Hulk cover, although I do like it better than the other choices. Now that Rick referred to Marvel's shaft, I'm not sure I want that image every time I pick up my guide. smile.gif