• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which 2004 Overstreet cover will you buy?

92 posts in this topic

**** Paging Lighthouse... Paging Lighthouse****

You aren't still doing pre-orders on these are you? If you are... what kind of time frame are we looking at on shipping? More than 5 days and I may have to break down and pay full price insane.gifthumbsup2.gif

Both covers aren't really that nice this year. Will probably end up choosing the Captain Marvel cover since the DD cover appears to be too modernize for my taste. The only cover which I really like the past few years was the Archie cover which I thought was bright and refreshing. Just hhope that they come out in the larger format similar to last year. Makes it a lot easier to open up the book. thumbsup2.gif

Anyways, the cover doesn't really matter. What's important is the content and what type of price increases Bob will be putting into this edition of the guide.

Oops! I guess I read it wrong. I already have the grading guide. Anyone need my prize?

I'll take it! grin.gif

First come, first served -- you get it.

PM me with your mailing address.

-- Joanna

Oops! I guess I read it wrong. I already have the grading guide. Anyone need my prize?

I'll take it! grin.gif

DAGNABIT! sign-rantpost.giftongue.gif

Sorry, Ricky. I didn't know you needed one.

hi.gif

I'll take it! grin.gif

DAGNABIT! sign-rantpost.giftongue.gif

Sorry, Ricky. I didn't know you needed one.

hi.gif

You needed one, too, greggy? I should have held a contest.

First come, first served -- you get it.

I PMd Gemma, telling her that you should receive my grading guide. I have no idea if it was mailed or not, but in case it hasn't been, PM her. Tell her you're claiming my prize and give her your mailing address.

Ignore the above. I just got it in the mail. PM me with your address.

When does the new guide come out?

I think it comes out around the 1st or 2nd week April. Just in time for the dealers at Wondercon to modify prices! frown.gifwink.gif

Hopefully lower for us mid-grade collectors! smile.gif