• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pep #22 (1st Archie, Jughead, Veronica) For Sale [SOLD]

104 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have a COVERLESS Pep #22 in beautiful shape that I am fielding offers for. This copy is tight to the spine, staples are shiny, excellent page quality, no brittleness, and 100% complete. This is absolutely the nicest coverless copy available on the market right now.

sany0503u.jpg

As many of you know, recently beater coverless copies in horrendous shape have sold on Ebay for $3200+.

I am asking $4500 in a combination of cash/trade for this copy. I will cover shipping/insurance. At the rate these are selling at high prices, I think that's a steal.

I am collector, not a dealer, and am looking to sell to another COLLECTOR only.

I am looking for a cash (paypal), or part cash (paypal)/part trade deal.

I am always looking to trade for Golden Age DC keys, early Superman issues, Silver Age Marvel keys, and Adventure #247.

I have attached a picture above to show the quality and crispness of this book.

For more pictures or to discuss or place an offer, please PM me or contact me at:

brainiacfive.0@gmail.com

I will consider all serious cash/trade offers. Thanks!

From what I hear this book sold privately on eBay a few weeks ago.

From what I hear from the new owner of this book he was talking about selling it or trading it to me today.

How is it that you have it for sale as well?

Serious question.

:popcorn:

I am the owner of this book. I had posted it on Ebay and then took it down last week. A deal I made fell through and I am now looking for a new potential buyer. I don't know who you are, but it is possible we have spoken before. I know there is one up on Ebay right now, in worse shape. Maybe you are confused?

I am the owner of this book. I had posted it on Ebay and then took it down last week. A deal I made fell through and I am now looking for a new potential buyer. I don't know who you are, but it is possible we have spoken before.

I talked to the owner of the book today.

We were going to make a possible cash/trade deal.

The owner comes recommended from another person who was recommended to me by a friend.

Where in North America are you?

I know there is one up on Ebay right now, in worse shape. Maybe you are confused?

Sorry, I missed your edit.

No I'm not confused because the other copy is owned by another forum member.

East Coast. My Ebay handle is loverinthecold

Interesting.

What was the final bid before you ended the auction and what was the name of the high bidder when you ended the auction?

It's tough to come on here and with your first post expect instant credibility, especially when you come on selling a pretty big book and the story clashes with what I've heard.

my original :popcorn: :trainwreck: was correct then? Knew I should not have edited that out lol

Seriously, some references or folks to vouch for you would be nice on an initial post being a sale of a four figure book. We try to look out for each other here and ensure a safe sales environment for the buyer and seller. (thumbs u