• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you think Ditko surfs the internet?

47 posts in this topic

At least he blessed us with Squirrel Girl.

sqlgrl1.jpg

I'm thankful for that. :eyeroll:

Where's the Boobies? :insane:

Do NOT do a search for Squirrel Girl with Google Safe Search off. You don't even have to add 'boobs' in the search, you'll get them whether you want 'em or not. I guess she's popular with the 'furry' community.

brb, need to nuke my computer from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Really? I searched and all I got was this:

Squirrel-Short-Plush-Adult-Mascot-Costume-11154-1.jpg

A board member went over his apartment, rang his doorbell and met him. There's is an entire thread about it, circa 2005, give or take a year. Even took a picture of Ditko's front door- which actually has Ditko on a sign. He's not all that eccentric, he just doesn't want people bothering him about something he did forty plus years ago. His work back then might be real important to you, it just isn't to him.

That was me. I've actually met him few times and even introduced him to Greggy. :o

Steve does have a computer and goes out everyday. He actually has a sharp mind and is well aware of the comings and goings the comic book industry.

Really? I searched and all I got was this:

Squirrel-Short-Plush-Adult-Mascot-Costume-11154-1.jpg

On Google image search with Safesearch off, on page 1 you get this...

185.SquirrelGirl.jpg

Hope that didn't violate any guidelines, certainly no worse than naked body paint Spider-Man :P

It starts getting really nuded up on page 2, and by page 4 there's some serious "Rule #34" stuff going on.

That was me. I've actually met him few times and even introduced him to Greggy. :o

Steve does have a computer and goes out everyday. He actually has a sharp mind and is well aware of the comings and goings the comic book industry.

Now that's a comic book-related event few can say they've experienced.

:applause: