• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you think Ditko surfs the internet?

47 posts in this topic

Think he has ever visited this forum?

hi Steve, how is your buddy Stan?

That's another question. Do they still talk?

I know they had a major disagreement about the Green Goblin wayyyyy back in the 60's that caused Ditko to leave the title, but would they still hold a grudge? Or do they reminisce about the good old days? hm

I'm betting grudge. I know I would and I'm a lot less ornery than Steve Ditko.

lol

maybe I'll ask him someday if he ever appears at a con.

You know, I get his "i dont wanna sign anything because I dont want people making money off it", but why cant he do a con?? Maybe do a panel spot where he has a mic. No one in his face, answer a few questions that people have and say his piece if he still has one.

The next time he leaves his apartment will probably be in an ambulance or a hearse.

Yep. And everything I've ever read about the guy pretty much makes it seem like he would NOT be an 'Internet kind of guy'. He doesn't even like to get his picture taken for Pete's sake!

The next time he leaves his apartment will probably be in an ambulance or a hearse.

Yep. And everything I've ever read about the guy pretty much makes it seem like he would NOT be an 'Internet kind of guy'. He doesn't even like to get his picture taken for Pete's sake!

Is he afraid the camera will take his soul? (shrug)lol

Yes, ma'am. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade. Yes, ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two... It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some 'nother street. There's a pick-up truck out front that says "Doyle Hargraves Construction" on it. Doyle said besides sending the police, you might wanna send an ambulance or a "hearst". I'll be sitting here, waiting on ye. hm

Any ideas or pontifications?

Think he has ever visited this forum?

Are you :censored: kidding? lol

I wouldn't be surprised if he refuses mail delivery.

Not only that, apparently he still has some of his old art, which is convenient for him to use as coasters and cutting boards.

A board member went over his apartment, rang his doorbell and met him. There's is an entire thread about it, circa 2005, give or take a year. Even took a picture of Ditko's front door- which actually has Ditko on a sign. He's not all that eccentric, he just doesn't want people bothering him about something he did forty plus years ago. His work back then might be real important to you, it just isn't to him.