• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Board Members were Cartoon Characters...

740 posts in this topic

karma23 would be...

J. Jonah Jameson

JJonahJameson_alt01.jpg

I'm not quite so grumpy...but the image isn't that far off! lol (thumbs u

Do you yell a lot and smoke a cigar??

I don't smoke cigars and I rarely yell, and I love Spidey. :cloud9:

But I do have graying at the temples :cry:

Knots*dew my husband says he is

one of the Moon Men from Rocky and Bullwinkle when actually he looks like another CGC boarder..at least so far we have his Halloween costume and he will be wearing a Hawaiian shirt..fedora hat with buttons on it

not scary at all..

karma23 would be...

J. Jonah Jameson

JJonahJameson_alt01.jpg

I'm not quite so grumpy...but the image isn't that far off! lol (thumbs u

Do you yell a lot and smoke a cigar??

I don't smoke cigars and I rarely yell, and I love Spidey. :cloud9:

But I do have graying at the temples :cry:

You are a kinder, gentler J. Jonah.

one of the Moon Men from Rocky and Bullwinkle when actually he looks like another CGC boarder..at least so far we have his Halloween costume and he will be wearing a Hawaiian shirt..fedora hat with buttons on it

not scary at all..

That sounds like Rick.

not scary at all..

That sounds like Rick.

Winnah..lol I told him it's Okay for his Halloween costume but no sneaking up on Cat..

Of course it ruins my couple's costume idea..

So we will be Catrick and a Dementor from Azkaban(that is my costume)

Maybe I can change his mind by Halloween and make him let me dress him up as Dumbledore..or Sirius Black(seriously sexy Gary Oldman hmm oh yeah Sirius Black it is..or Catrick both are sexy beasts!!)

Just couldn't resist going for the funny..it could've been worse they could've made me smurfette..or Some strawberry shortcake character ..actually I look more like

Please change your avatar back to the one with the long black hair. :cloud9:

Also, please send any further pics to..... :grin:

Uhmm I always have long black hair..except when I am not having black hair then I am wearing a wig wait am I making sense??..like in my costumed avatar..I am a green fairy..lol(the green fairy was a "muse" to Poe and Shelley) wearing a green wig..

I am not drinking tonight I swear..I drink vicariously through Flaming Telepath and Boozad..

Uhmm I always have long black hair..except when I am not having black hair then I am wearing a wig wait am I making sense??..like in my costumed avatar..I am a green fairy..lol(the green fairy was a "muse" to Poe and Shelley) wearing a green wig..

I am not drinking tonight I swear..I drink vicariously through Flaming Telepath and Boozad..

Mmmmmmm . . . Absinthe. Had it for the first time in Vegas. It was more of an anti-muse for me. Think I temporarily lost about 50 IQ points.