• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Board Members were Cartoon Characters...

740 posts in this topic

seanfingh and comix4fun would be...

Ren and Stimpy

ren-stimpy_l.jpg

You eeeediots!

You bloated sack of protoplasm!

One of the best cartoons of all time. Some of my only memories of college are watching these things. My college experience was one giant haze. But I remember R&S and NBA Jam on the SNES. And Taco Bell. :blush:

Ren and Stimpy

ren-stimpy_l.jpg

You eeeediots!

You bloated sack of protoplasm!

One of the best cartoons of all time. Some of my only memories of college are watching these things. My college experience was one giant haze. But I remember R&S and NBA Jam on the SNES. And Taco Bell. :blush:

Just got to see Space Madness again a couple weeks ago. Still cracks me up. "YOU coveteth my ice cream bar!"

I'm not intendeding to leave anyone out. Today is just a busy work day. I will do more later. However, I don't know some of you guys and I have never seen your picture either. So, if someone knows you better, then by all means I encourage them to find your cartoon counterpart!

^^

I'm not intendeding to leave anyone out. Today is just a busy work day. I will do more later. However, I don't know some of you guys and I have never seen your picture either. So, if someone knows you better, then by all means I encourage them to find your cartoon counterpart!

^^

:taptaptap:

Ren and Stimpy

ren-stimpy_l.jpg

You eeeediots!

You are Stimpy. Chris is Ren.

There is no way that I am that much dumber than Caira. A little dumber, sure. Although, I guess it could have Pinky and the Brain so i should count my blessings . . .

Ren and Stimpy

ren-stimpy_l.jpg

You eeeediots!

There is no way that I am that much dumber than Caira. A little dumber, sure. Although, I guess it could have Pinky and the Brain so i should count my blessings . . .

It could have been a lot of things. I have a list of all the characters from Laff-A-Lympics. You were almost Babu the Genie.

Ren and Stimpy

ren-stimpy_l.jpg

You eeeediots!

It could have been a lot of things. I have a list of all the characters from Laff-A-Lympics. You could have been Babu the Genie.

Probably the most accurate would be a male Velma. If I could pick my own, it would be a straight Race Bannon.

^^

Doc, this is a great thread!

Good job.

:applause:

^^

Good job.

+1

Thread of the month.

It would be thread of the year if I was someone besides Gargamel. :cry:

^^

Good job.

+1

Thread of the month.

You mean it would be thread of the year if I didn't already clinch that with my threads.

:makepoint:

^^

Good job.

+1

Thread of the month.

You mean it would be thread of the year if I didn't already clinch that with my threads.

...were it not for the thread where I made you poop your pants. lol

^^

Good job.

+1

Thread of the month.

...were it not for the thread where I made you poop your pants. lol

Yes, well without my post that thread was destined to fail.

:baiting:

What am I supposed to do with you? It would be redundant, unless...

djpinkpanther67 would be...

Snagglepuss

snagglepuss.jpg

lol Snagglepuss...

No, I was just kidding and messing with you, Jim. I've had my nickname since HS....

But that's funny :grin: