• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ian and Vincent -- I need your mailing addresses

22 posts in this topic

Redhook and I want to send you a surprise. Please send me a PM with your mailing addresses and T-Shirt sizes. I promise you'll enjoy and laugh at what you get.

While we're at it, why don't you send me a PM with your shirt size and mailing address and I'll send you one too. thumbsup2.gif

Redhook and I want to send you a surprise. Please send me a PM with your mailing addresses and T-Shirt sizes. I promise you'll enjoy and laugh at what you get.

Maybe we should alert the bomb squad? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm a size 12 in Women's dress sizes and wear a 44 double D tongue.gif I like to tuck it in and prance around in a satin thong and 8 inch stilettos. My "friends" like to call me Buffalo Bill insane.gif27_laughing.gif

the ladies that work the Victoria Secret at the mall by me usually freak out when I walk in the store...don't have a clue why confused-smiley-013.gif

They work on commission, that's why.

I'm a size 12 in Women's dress sizes and wear a 44 double D tongue.gif I like to tuck it in and prance around in a satin thong and 8 inch stilettos. My "friends" like to call me Buffalo Bill insane.gif27_laughing.gif

the ladies that work the Victoria Secret at the mall by me usually freak out when I walk in the store...don't have a clue why confused-smiley-013.gif

This was an image I just didn't want to see... foreheadslap.gifmakepoint.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Unfortunately, no. But I still think you'll enjoy it, so PM me with your shipping address and your T-Shirt size.

Redhook and I want to send you a surprise.

Oooooh is it a copy of Buzzy 70 ?????

Speaking of Buzzy #70, does anyone have a picture of the cover of Buzzy #34 or Buzzy #70?

Redhook and I want to send you a surprise.

Oooooh is it a copy of Buzzy 70 ?????

It should be there in a week or two. I'll FedEx it to you as soon as I get it.

NOW WHAT IS YOUR T-SHIRT SIZE?????????grin.gif

Metropolis Collectibles, Inc.

Attn: He who sets the wheels in Motion!

873 Broadway Suite 201

New York, NY 10003 devil.gif

Speaking of Buzzy #70, does anyone have a picture of the cover of Buzzy #34 or Buzzy #70?

I've already found a Buzzy 34.

We all saw the scans of the Buzzy 70 on here. Can anyone remember which thread it was in ???

There were several different sized scans of it.

I'd rather make it a donation to the CBLDF, but maybe if we bought a press with the funds and pressed/resubbed books, we could generate more money for the CBLDF????893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif I can't wait to see the looks on these guys' faces when they get the shirts. It'll be a funny surprise. I'm going to wear mine to WonderCon in April/May.

I think we should market these, sell them at $15 a pop and buy a community comic press for the board members. What say?

I think we should market these, sell them at $15 a pop and buy a community comic press for the board members. What say?

best idea i heard all day.......... devil.gif

and i suppose that a double action #2 will be part of your tee shirt creation??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif but don't answer that - keep your surprise.

best idea i heard all day.......... devil.gif

and i suppose that a double action #2 will be part of your tee shirt creation??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif but don't answer that - keep your surprise.

I won't answer that burnt, but anybody that buys FF#2 off the newstands and holds onto the damn thing for over 40 years does not have a lack of grey matter! thumbsup2.gif

Know what I mean?

I'd rather make it a donation to the CBLDF, but maybe if we bought a press with the funds and pressed/resubbed books, we could generate more money for the CBLDF????893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif I can't wait to see the looks on these guys' faces when they get the shirts. It'll be a funny surprise. I'm going to wear mine to WonderCon in April/May.

Actually my more serious idea was a donation to ACTOR, but maybe we could split it down the middle.