• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should we move all the milestones...

15 posts in this topic

All these milestone threads are taking up too much real estate in CG. Should we move them to the WC?

There are more important matters to discuss here, and I don't like having to dig through the milestone threads to get to the ebay scams and debates on the morality of pressing. Hell, I almost missed the 12th thread about Captain America's stunt double riding the historically inaccurate GI Harley Davidson.

Shouldn't we move them before we run out of room? My scroll button stopped working for God's sake. Probably due to digging around the milestone threads.

I give up. :frustrated:

All these milestone threads are taking up too much real estate in CG. Should we move them to the WC?

There are more important matters to discuss here, and I don't like having to dig through the milestone threads to get to the ebay scams and debates on the morality of pressing. Hell, I almost missed the 12th thread about Captain America's stunt double riding the historically inaccurate GI Harley Davidson.

Shouldn't we move them before we run out of room? My scroll button stopped working for God's sake. Probably due to digging around the milestone threads.

Somebody needs to sew your mouth shut.

Somebody needs to sew your mouth shut.

You know...you're getting close to your 40k post.

Should I get the champagne and balloons ready? hm