• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 6, 11, 25, 38, 46 CGC 9.2-8.5 besides the other 26 .......

124 posts in this topic

ASM Annual 2 CGC 7.0, OW pages, $90. It has what look like printer's ink near the top, and tanning on the back cover top edge.

pressed by Matt N.

asmannual02cgc70front.jpg

asmannual02cgc70owrear.jpg

:takeit: @ your reduced $80 price point.

ASM Annual 2 CGC 7.0, OW pages, $90. It has what look like printer's ink near the top, and tanning on the back cover top edge.

pressed by Matt N.

:takeit: @ your reduced $80 price point.

ASM 180 CGC 9.6 OWW pages, $35

:takeit: @ the reduced $30 price point.

ASM 192 CGC 9.6 OWW pages, $25

:takeit:

^^

Thanks for the purchase, I'll send a PM shortly.

:takeit:the 210 for $15. If the #100 8.5 falls through, let me know. I want it!

^^

Thank you also, I appreciate it. The 8.5 ASM 100 will go I'm fairly sure in a couple of weeks. Would you like better pictures of the 7.0 ASM 100? It is really much better looking than a 9.2 book. That is the best I ever found, the cover is almost perfectly smooth with perfect color gloss etc.

PM sent.

One last book possibly, I may have found a 9.4 ASM 46 I can work out.

Does anyone need my 9.2 ASM 46, I bought/traded it from Tom very recently? It's very nice and I gave GPA for it, which is $484 right now. I'll make a picture tomorrow and crop/upload etc to show it. Night,

:bump:

Here's the last book or ... five, quickly before I close the thread and head to eBay. I'll be sending the old label books I have to CGC to reholder, and a couple like ASM 50 with cracks in the case.

ASM 46 CGC 9.2 OWW pages, $450 firm. GPA is $484 average in the last year for 4 books.

asm046cgc92oww.jpg