• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 6, 11, 25, 38, 46 CGC 9.2-8.5 besides the other 26 .......

124 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD

ASM 50, CGC 9.0 with OW/W pages, $950 GPA for the last year is $1084.

This came from Heritage a few years ago, to a UK owner, who I bought it from this Summer. The case was cracked in shipping, along the top, back, behind the label. It's a nice copy that I upgraded from recently. I have over a dozen books to send to CGC for reholdering, this will go too if nobody takes it soon.

asm050cgcfront90.jpg

asm050cgcrear90.jpg

Thank you much.

:bump:

Here's the last book or ... five, quickly before I close the thread and head to eBay. I'll be sending the old label books I have to CGC to reholder,

:o Why would you reholder the old labels? I'm far more likely to buy a book in an old label. It's your choice of course but I can't really understand it. (shrug)

:bump:

Here's the last book or ... five, quickly before I close the thread and head to eBay. I'll be sending the old label books I have to CGC to reholder,

:o Why would you reholder the old labels? I'm far more likely to buy a book in an old label. It's your choice of course but I can't really understand it. (shrug)

+1

I really like the old labels too, and of course they are less likely to have been messed with.

These I have in the old labels to reholder are my keepers . They are getting old enough now that the case is not good to store the books in much longer. When I finish my collection I'll remove them all from the cases and reuse my nice closed top BCE Mylars. They look much better in those too, though you cannot see the backs. Regards,

I could sell my ASM Annual 3 though, it's an old label VFNM I'd like to upgrade. I'll think about that one while I'm selling others.

That's one that I might be interested in. :wishluck:

I could sell my ASM Annual 3 though, it's an old label VFNM I'd like to upgrade. I'll think about that one while I'm selling others.

Shall I take a picture and post it, and will you give me the GPA price for it? I'd hope to find a 9.4 at some time, but they have been few and far between in any grade. My 9.0 is perfectly centered and has OWW pages, old label of course.

Thanks John for the comments, you made my sale great to help me sell most of them. Regards,

Shall I take a picture and post it, and will you give me the GPA price for it? I'd hope to find a 9.4 at some time, but they have been few and far between in any grade. My 9.0 is perfectly centered and has OWW pages, old label of course.

Thanks John for the comments, you made my sale great to help me sell most of them. Regards,

12 month GPA average is $191 and the 2009 average is $219, I'd be happy to pay $220 if I'm happy with the scan of it.

BTW, it was Johns recommendations of you while we were chatting, that caused me to check out your thread again.

12 month GPA average is $191 and the 2009 average is $219, I'd be happy to pay $220 if I'm happy with the scan of it.

BTW, it was Johns recommendations of you while we were chatting, that caused me to check out your thread again.

Didn't mean for that to sound too presumptious. :sorry: Let me know what you think.

Well thanks again again John, I'm glad to help. For his books the weight and value was enough that Express mail was within five dollars of the cost for Priority Mail. That package weighed right at six pounds I believe, five slabs can't be stuck in a thin Priority Mail box. One book seems to be right at 2 pounds, the #50 was today about 2lbs 2oz.

I'll post a picture, I also just got home with my SS 9.0 AF 15, and it looks good too.

How about an ASM 24 9.0, with white pages. This one looks much better than VFNM, but the grader's notes mention the ink spray on the top edge. I was thinking of resubmitting it, but it sounds like the ink is enough that it affected the grade. I had called CGC yesterday about my AF 15 coming back, and got these notes too.

I'll take $430 for it before I give eBay a try, that's the lowest GPA's been for it for a long time.

asm24.jpg

asm024cgc90w.jpg

Hello Bob, here's the back. I did call CGC in May or June to see if anything in the notes suggested it might do better if sent in again. I can't find where I wrote that down, but I believe 8.5 is about right. There is a little corner wear and rounding, and I recall the notes mentioning something on the back cover, which I can't see. I would expect them to grade it the same, so I kept it as it is.

asm006cgc85owwrear.jpg

Here's the ASM Annual 3. It's very nice and straight, but it has a little corner wear that makes it a VFNM.

asmannual03cgc90oww.jpg

Nice copy, how much do you want for it?

Cool, thanks. :takeit:

^^

Excellent, PM sent.

FYI, I just pulled up the USPS page for international parcels, for 2+ to 3 pounds(one CGC book). From the US to England by USPS is $19 for a 1st class box like we deal with. A Priority parcel is $31 and Express is $41, those are postage only and the last two are online prices. The one Priority flat rate box close in size is 2" shorter and $41, too much that way.

ASM 34 CGC 9.0 OW pages, $250.

date stamp on cover, old label. I bought this a few years ago, one of my favorite covers.

asm034cgcfront90.jpg

:takeit: