• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bale BATMAN blues

11 posts in this topic

BALE'S BATMAN BLUES

"Batman Begins" star Christian Bale was left red-faced on the upcoming superhero movie's set last week -- when he couldn't fit into his costume.

The actor is currently in Iceland filming the fifth installment of the comic book franchise under the guidance of "Memento" director Christopher Nolan.

But poor Christian had to suffer the indignity of the costume problems on his first day as Gotham City's crime-fighting bat.

A set insider explains, "The trouble is the suit is so tight, it takes three people to squeeze Christian into it.

"He ripped one suit then finally managed to get into another with the help of more than a few squirts of talcum powder."

foreheadslap.gif

Maybe they need Robin to lube up the suit...oh, I can't believe I just said that. blush.gif

This reminds me of the episode of Friends where Ross tried to look younger by wearing leather pants. He got too hot in them and took them off in the bathroom but all the sweat made them shrink, and he couldn't get them back on. He tried using talcom powder to get them on and then moisturizer cream, but it just made a paste. Then the girl he was with walked in and caught him with pants around his knees, and the mess all around him.

Maybe they need Robin to lube up the suit...oh, I can't believe I just said that. blush.gif

This reminds me of the episode of Friends where Ross tried to look younger by wearing leather pants. He got too hot in them and took them off in the bathroom but all the sweat made them shrink, and he couldn't get them back on. He tried using talcom powder to get them on and then moisturizer cream, but it just made a paste. Then the girl he was with walked in and caught him with pants around his knees, and the mess all around him.

I hate it when that happens. 893whatthe.gif

Why didn't they just make it bigger????

Yeah, it's not like they're not spending $100 million+ on the production.. Get the star a freaking costume that fits! makepoint.gif

That really takes the wonder out of the movie. Batman is supposed to act in a moments notice, but when you watch "the behind the scenes", you learn it took the actor and twelve assistants three hours to get into the thing.