• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink Monthly Free Advertising Alert- let's see the sorrow & the pity

104 posts in this topic

won 1 action, 2 underbids- more weakness it seems

Not sure I agree with that. I want to know who won the ASM 1 8.0. It went for an alltime high. I bid way too much on it, and was the winning bidder with 4 seconds left when someone beat me by one bid. It went for $19,255.

Hopefully you won that 1st Issue Special #8, because that is the lowest they have had it go for in a few auctions.

I saw that and almost sniped it, but then thought why?

Hopefully you won that 1st Issue Special #8, because that is the lowest they have had it go for in a few auctions.

lol- don't know who's flipping books but my win was 30% less than someone paid in May for the same book.

Not sure I agree with that. I want to know who won the ASM 1 8.0. It went for an alltime high. I bid way too much on it, and was the winning bidder with 4 seconds left when someone beat me by one bid. It went for $19,255.

I thought that was a nice looking 8.0. (thumbs u