• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luis Cerdas - Feedback thread

16 posts in this topic

Luis picked up a book from me in my most recent thread. He was fast to PM me for a total, and lightning fast to pay. Can't ask for more than that. (thumbs u

Luis has purchased the equivalent of a used car worth of books off of me in the last few months.

He is... in no specific order...

1) Easy to talk to.

2) Quick to pay.

3) Great to deal with.

4) A fun fellow & all round nice guy.

5) TOTALLY AWESOME !

Hope to deal with him for years & years to come.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Luis pretty much has bought me a ride on the next space shuttle launch with his combined wins from Clooneython's II & III.

And in an unexpected move... actually asked me to RAISE prices on Clooneython IV merch... how could one not love a customer like that? :)

He pays fast and makes the Clooneython threads a fun place to be... in return I try my best to treat him like the fantastic customer & friend he is...

If he needs me to fly down to Costa Rica and bail him out of jail on some trumped up trafficing charge or something like that... all he has to do is ask and I will hop in the Cloony-Mobile and then jump some time-zones!

Cloonython IV is coming in March my friend!