• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Non Silver Surfer Herald

Favorite Non Silver Surfer Herald  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Non Silver Surfer Herald

39 posts in this topic

Wasn't the Destroyer a herald at one time?

Yes, only temporary though. I did not include The Destroyer, Golden Oldie, Human Torch, ROM, or any other of those other offshoots.

Sticking with the True Heralds.

2NDTERRAXB.jpg

2NDTERRAXC.jpg

:applause:

I thought the fight between Thor and Firelord was awesome in Thor 305-306. Those two issues are some of my favorites. Pollard art rocks.

:boo: Booooo! Terrax easily.

Maybe Im a bit biased since my first set of comics I purchased from the newstand as a pup included Byrne FF 258-260...

...and besides. Firleord got beat by Spidey. meh

I thought the fight between Thor and Firelord was awesome in Thor 305-306. Those two issues are some of my favorites. Pollard art rocks.

Maybe Im a bit biased since my first set of comics I purchased from the newstand as a pup included Byrne FF 258-260...

What! You haven't posted here in months. And now you try to trump Firelord with Terrax? Come one, Terrax got the beatdown from the New Warriors.

Hope you start posting more. You've been missed. :hi:

Terrax is first with 20% and Firelord is at 18%.
hm

Crack is in 3rd.
lol

What, no love for Nova? :cry:

Nova ranks 2nd for me behind Terrax.

What! You haven't posted here in months. And now you try to trump Firelord with Terrax? Come one, Terrax got the beatdown from the New Warriors.

I just think that shows how awesome the New Warriors were.

:)