• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your (Raw) Celeb Signatures (Non CGC)...

152 posts in this topic

Ben Affleck & Kevin Smith (along with Joe Quesada, John Romita, Richard Isanove, Kevin Nowlan, J. Scott Campbell, Dave Ross)

DaredevilHCwBenAffleckauto.jpg

And a photo of the TV special that caught him signing that (after signing my bro's Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back DVD)

AffleckSigning.jpg

That picture just made that book 100x cooler! :o

Ben Affleck & Kevin Smith (along with Joe Quesada, John Romita, Richard Isanove, Kevin Nowlan, J. Scott Campbell, Dave Ross)

DaredevilHCwBenAffleckauto.jpg

And a photo of the TV special that caught him signing that (after signing my bro's Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back DVD)

AffleckSigning.jpg

That's awesome.

My first autograph, was when I was around 8-9, I write to Eddie Murphy, and he sent back a signed picture that said "Hey, things are changing - Eddie Murphy". I think he hasn't done a good movie in a long time, but I can't help but respect him for being nice enough to reply back with that when I was a kid.

David Hasselhoff (my first celebrity encounter, back when I was 8... I still have this somewhere).

DavidHasselhoff.jpg