• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your (Raw) Celeb Signatures (Non CGC)...

152 posts in this topic

Here are some more that I have, and finally uploaded to Photobucket.

WWE Divas Undressed - Signed by Stacy Keibler

WWE Divas Magazine 2006 - Signed by Trish Stratus

100% Stratusfaction Guaranteed (DVD) - Signed by Trish Stratus

Torrie Wilson photo - Signed by Torrie Wilson

Rey Mysterio photo - Signed by Rey Mysterio

th_DivasMagazine2002.jpg th_DivasMagazine2006.jpg th_StratusfactionGuaranteed.jpg th_TorrieWilson.jpg th_ReyMysterio.jpg

Baseballs - Signed by Joe Carter and Roberto Alomar (Respectively)

th_JoeCarter.jpg th_RobertoAlomar.jpg

the izzo and Newmar are probably my favs. I like the dirk benedict also as he's a super nice guy. Nice to see him doing a show again, top class.

You can see the Izzo letter is signed in green and right after their championship, same with the UNC one (I hate UNC, but I was on a coaches roll then). I have a decent sized business card coaches collection and a pretty big mail away sports card signed collection.

I also have a personalized letter from Piers Anthony talking about the name Anthony, lol

robert englund was at adveturecon quite a few years ago and was eating at same hotel restaurant. He was sitting next to us and I didn't want to bother him. He saw that i glanced his way and came up behind my 5 or 6 year old son Nick, got next to his ear and said "want to play" in his freddy voice. My son almost didn't make it.

funny baseball story for those that follow it.

was around 99/00 and I was at a kinston indian class A game against salem. The hot prospect was Wilson Betemit (the next superstar). I tried and tried to get his autograph before the game at the dugout and couldn't pull it off.

Saw another guy I somewhat recognized (these guys are prospects so many aren't known) and asked him to sign my shiny new baseball. He said this ball is brand new and probably cost a pretty penny, you sure you want me to sign it. I said sure and he did and then thanked me.

That guy was superstar outfielder Matt Holiday now of the St. Louis Cards. Was a good $12 spent.

Definitely a good $12 spent.

That is very cool of Robert Englund. Thanks for sharing.

I used to mail off sports cards to players back in the day and had a lot of luck getting signatures. I still have them all, even the ones that you can tell are stamped.

Awesome J. I was going to attend last night but could not make. We should start an all UFC/MMA signature thread.

Too bad you couldn't make it. I figured this was the best time to get something signed by GSP, instead of around UFC 129. Funny though, cause there were so many people that looked like you, there. I had to do a double-take on them, because I thought they were you.

I went to the mine UFC fanfest a few weeks ago and got Jake Shields, Jose Aldo, Dana White, Showdown Joe Feraro. I putting together a signed set of round 5 ufc figures together.

Nice collection Pirate.

Awesome J. I was going to attend last night but could not make. We should start an all UFC/MMA signature thread.

Too bad you couldn't make it. I figured this was the best time to get something signed by GSP, instead of around UFC 129. Funny though, cause there were so many people that looked like you, there. I had to do a double-take on them, because I thought they were you.

I went to the mine UFC fanfest a few weeks ago and got Jake Shields, Jose Aldo, Dana White, Showdown Joe Feraro. I putting together a signed set of round 5 ufc figures together.

Nice collection Pirate.

I was disappointed that they moved up the Fan Fest up a day. If it was on the Wednesday, like they originally said it would be, I would've been there. But they moved it to the Tuesday, and couldn't get out of work that day.