• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your (Raw) Celeb Signatures (Non CGC)...

152 posts in this topic

The year was 92 or 93, I think. I was at a car show. The program had not been on the air very long. I was the only person in line, third person the second time around. No idea who she was. But who doesn't like a hottie?

Pam.jpg

It's a bad picture, but I've gotten a bunch of sci-fi/fantasy actor signatures over the years on CCG cards. These are the ones I currently have in the frame. Very glad I got James Doohan before he passed.

73544965.jpg

WOW! Me likes!! :applause:

The year was 92 or 93, I think. I was at a car show. The program had not been on the air very long. I was the only person in line, third person the second time around. No idea who she was. But who doesn't like a hottie?

Pam.jpg

Very cool! I met her about 4-5 years ago. She was doing a signing, to promote a book that was made by Virgin Mobile, about texting. Didn't have anything to get signed, other than that book, which is my bro's, but I did get my photo with her. :)

It's a bad picture, but I've gotten a bunch of sci-fi/fantasy actor signatures over the years on CCG cards. These are the ones I currently have in the frame. Very glad I got James Doohan before he passed.

73544965.jpg

Nice stuff! I used to play the Star Wars CCG. Sadly, the only main characters cards I was able to get, were Princess Leia (unlimited edition, white border) and Boba Fett (I had to buy that one, because I was a Boba Fett fan).

I have no idea if I have posted in here or not ....

MICHAELHOGAN.jpg

TAHMOHPENIKETT.jpg

WILWHEATONG.jpg

RAYPARK.jpg

AARONDOUGLAS.jpg

DanGilvezan.jpg

JEWELSTAITE.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

kamen rider momotaros voice actor live action program in japan

IMG_1331.jpg

Signed kirkman & co goodies (does that count ?.. Kirkman is kind of aceleb these days...)

AU2.jpg

& My fave of the bunch

stanE.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

Pam.jpg

Exactly! And from one Mike to another I love your collection! :golfclap:

More presidents

109904.jpg

AWESOME... :golfclap:

Is that made out to you? That's the kind of thing I'd keep in the family for generations...

No, that is not me. A pencilled notation on the back indicates August 1972. I presume that is when it was signed.

A recent addition...

StengelHOFC-1.jpg

StengelHOFCback.jpg

I obtained all of these in person. Most of you would fall out of your chairs if you knew how much this could auction for... :grin:

SkylabLitho.jpg

In-person...

LamottaJake.jpg

I obtained this from Ali through-the-mail 11 years ago. An absolutely stunning, high quality autograph. I just had it authenticated as genuine. :banana:

Ali-SPspeedbag.jpg

lol I love this one... It's signed by Sacha Baron-Cohen, but signed BORAT (obviously when he was in character for the Borat movie)... it was signed @ The Annual Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles in January of 2009.

466664899_o.jpg

466664866_o.jpg