• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE: AMAZING FANTASY #15 (COVERLESS) [SOLD]

8 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I'm trying to upgrade my copy and need to find a buyer for my low grade, coverless copy.

Here's a nice opportunity for somebody who wants to get into this book without busting his/her bank account.

Obviously this is a COVERLESS, 0.5 copy of AF #15. But it's complete with 16 double sided pages and readable. Its biggest issues are some water staining, and tape on many of the pages. You can see what kind of affect the tape has had in the picture I will post- the other pages affected are of similar shape.

Of course, all of the other usual suspects are here too: tanning, some small tears, a little minor fraying around the edges, some spine splitting on at least the first wrap, etc.. But it's holding together well enough for what it is.

Check out these pictures and make your own assumptions:

af15.jpg

spideyinterior.jpg

Please do not have any delusions about what this is. A rough coverless copy. I'll be glad to answer any questions via PM. I just don't want anybody deceived about what they would be getting. But on the other hand, I've seen just the Spidey story go on Ebay for $350+. I'm just looking for a fair deal that helps me in the upgrade process.

My asking price is a reasonable $500 shipped. That includes mylar and backing, delivery confirmation and insurance to the US. Non-U.S. buyers, please contact me before posting an :takeit:

I'm looking for a Paypal buyer please, as I'm in the process of completing a transaction myself.

Otherwise, standard rules apply. First :takeit: wins, trumping any PM's.

Thanks!

-- CB

Just letting everyone know that I'm waiting to hear back from a potential buyer who PM'ed me, and that he now has first shot at the book. I will close the thread when I find out.

Tonight or tomorrow, I also expect to be listing a few more goodies: potentially including affordable copies of: Superboy #10, My Greatest Adventure #80, Showcase #34, All-Star Western #10, Marvel Spotlight #5, Jimmy Olsen #134, and a few more. I'm still in the process of deciding what I can stand to part with in the spirit of upgrading other books.

-- CB