• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerd Alert!!!

33 posts in this topic

Oh, he could still get a date. Give "Bimbos of the Death Sun" a read and see what really goes on behind the scenes at conventions

Oh, he could still get a date. Give "Bimbos of the Death Sun" a read and see what really goes on behind the scenes at conventions

I have a friend who is a bit out of touch with reality. He spends all his time at different conventions, runs a "ship" (think star trek), he's like the kid in that video, and his physical appearance is "sloppy" to be generous...

anyway, Ive been to a few of his "events". you guys might not believe some of the stuff that goes on at these things. People very promiscuous, lots of stuff going on out in the open, all kinds of dominatrix stuff...

most of the girls there arent what Id call real attractive, but some were cute. Its kind of an open community and some of the people involved in my friends "ship", movie/tv shoots, etc bring some really cute girls around every now and then.

an interesting scene to be sure. Ive met all kinds of people there. I actually interviewed a couple modern day witches for a few school papers.

The ratio of men to women can't be very promising, but I do know there are some beautiful women who like to nerd out

That kid will never, ever have a date.

If these two can get dates, he can...

Let me guess - top one is Gav and the other one is Roy?

meh

It is my firm belief that I jumped the gun... THIS should have been the first post

Is that a design on his shirt, or is it just everything that he's ate and drank for the past week?

It is my firm belief that I jumped the gun... THIS should have been the first post

Is that a design on his shirt, or is it just everything that he's ate and drank for the past week?

He seems like the ULTIMATE NERD but not a slob.

Too funny.