• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead review - NY Daily News

396 posts in this topic

Gator, do you have some sort of "On Demand" programming? I find most cable providers do offer it. I watched it for free on Monday.

Gator, do you have some sort of "On Demand" programming? I find most cable providers do offer it. I watched it for free on Monday.
I will check (once I figure it out), but never really messed with it...I have comcast...anyone with comcast know?

I will check (once I figure it out), but never really messed with it...I have comcast...anyone with comcast know?

google linky.

I'd call them and ask.

My On Demand cable supplier (Rogers) had it under TV Shows on their "On Demand" show channel (I believe it was #100).

Shouldn't be too hard to find.

If you have "digital cable" that allows you to get 999 channels (most with nothing on them) then yes, you have it.

If you have "digital cable" that allows you to get 999 channels (most with nothing on them) then yes, you have it.

I do have that...will play around with it today and see if I can locate and watch (thumbs u

I do have that...will play around with it today and see if I can locate and watch (thumbs u

Click "1" on your remote and that takes you to Comcast's On Demand section. Choose "TV Series", pick either "HD" or "All TV Series", choose "TV Series T-Z", scroll down and choose "Walking Dead"

Click "1" on your remote and that takes you to Comcast's On Demand section. Choose "TV Series", pick either "HD" or "All TV Series", choose "TV Series T-Z", scroll down and choose "Walking Dead"

All hail the Greeks!

001 that is where it is (thumbs u