• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proper UK newbie with L&K dilemma

39 posts in this topic

You know exactly what I mean. You run your mouth off about UK dealers then insinuate I'm one of the ones you're talking about. If you can't take a little pricing joke posted by anybody then take your snide comments and shove them up your arse.

1: I wasn't "running my mouth off" I was noting my recent experiences

2: my 'insinuation' was a polite joke.

3: how was I to know your valuation was put forward as a joke when I'm the one asking for advice.

4: you are obviously a of the first order who should keep away from public fora and stick to painting sheds with your own excrement.

If you wish to discuss further and live near Newbury, let me know.

3: how was I to know your valuation was put forward as a joke when I'm the one asking for advice.

4: you are obviously a of the first order who should keep away from public fora and stick to painting sheds with your own excrement.

Was that threatening? Boozad/Gav is very well respected forum member,you don't walz in here and run your mouth off. :mad:

Not cool! I'm changing my welcome to you and hope for a good riddens.

Seriously (shrug)

You slagged off dealers. You ran your mouth off.

Not taken as one. Was your questioning of a Qualified label a polite joke as well?

So it's OK for you to put forward 'polite jokes' but not me? Your true colours shone through from your first set of posts, but here it starts to really glare...

Oooooh, got your back up there didn't you matey? For one, I've never heard of anybody paint a shed with mess, is it a common occurance down your way?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You sir, are the one who should not be allowed on a public message board.

You're so not long for this board.

Not cool! I'm changing my welcome to you and hope for a good riddens.

lol Ouch! :roflmao: I think I just spit out my coffee

Bizarre. I was previously told to shove my comments up my arse.

My 'Newbury' invitation (though in re-reading was not made explicit - my error) was meant so we could meet and I could show the comic in person to help understand gradings.

Please re-read my postings - I was only asking for help and reporting my dealings with UK comic dealers. I've no axe to grind with them. I've spent days and days trying to find out about something that I'm unfamiliar with. I came to ask questions, not cause offence. This is all very disappointing and not sure where comic in question will now end up.