• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-man run #301-324 solid. All CGC. Just got them back today!

42 posts in this topic

I sent in 298-301 and 314-15. Good thing I have no intention of sellling them. tonofbricks.gif

Yeah, I was really surprised at how far some of these issues have fallen. They are yet another "hoarded set" that I have, and I have the sneaking suspicion that I should send my ASM 300 copies in before the whole run tanks. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's about what I pegged them at. Looking to get, grade by grade...

9.2's $20 (except #301 $70)

Timely

I just sold my #301 CGC 9.6 on Ebay and it sold for about $35. That's the going price, so if you're looking for $70 on a CGC 9.2, you might want to ask Chuck to sell it for you. 27_laughing.gif

... or it could be that they regularly have sold over the past 2 years for an avg of approx 36-38 dollars.

Sure, but I've seen higher sales than $38, and this one was only for $25.

Anyone know the highest GPA sale of a ASM 301 CGC 9.6 over the last two years?

One went for 62, despite the fact that the ones before it and after it went for between 20-40 dollars. Regardless, the avg is still 36-38 dollars and it sold for low 30's and sometimes 20's in early '03.

Brian

One went for 62, despite the fact that the ones before it and after it went for between 20-40 dollars.

For some reason, I seem to remember $40-$50 being the median while I was actually checking that issue out (during the 9.8 madness threads), though it has fallen since then.

Well I was really hoping someone would want to buy a solid run from one guy rather than find 25 different sources paying $5-10 each for shipping! Perhaps ebay is the best idea in this case, thanks!

Timely

Well I was really hoping someone would want to buy a solid run from one guy rather than find 25 different sources paying $5-10 each for shipping! Perhaps ebay is the best idea in this case, thanks!

I think you may be able to find some buyers for the 9.6 to 9.4 run at "market prices", but seriously, we all know EBay is the place to fleece the 9.8 buyers. thumbsup2.gif

The ones I've picked up thus far...311, 313, 321, 328, all 9.8, all white pages, perfect registration, all around $35-$40. Three on comiclink, 1 from the boards here.

The ones I've picked up thus far...311, 313, 321, 328, all 9.8, all white pages, perfect registration, all around $35-$40. Three on comiclink, 1 from the boards here.

I watched a 316 in 9.8W go for almost $100 on Ebay a couple weeks ago( hard to find with White pages?). Any other issues in the run garner a premium over $40?

I may have just got a bit lucky. Comiclink (and here for that matter) isn't the best place to shop those sorts of books. It wouldn't suprise me to see them coming in between 70 and 90 pretty regularly. I watch eBay for those sorts of books pretty frequently, and the only book in that run that I see often in 9.8 W is 328.

I hope to grab all the rest over time, but I just can't rationalize spending $100 a book on them.