• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amaing Spider-man run of #301-324 for sale, all CGC, just got them in today.

8 posts in this topic

I posted this in the Marketplace, but felt it should be in the Modern section as well!

It looks like keeping these for 15 years paid off. I bought each one of these off the rack when they came out. Back in the late 80's I was trying to complete a full Spider-man set, including every x-over and appearance he ever made in a comic. I always searched for the best copy. Once I got them home I looked through them once and then placed them in brand new mylars and sealed the tops shut with tape. I placed them in my box where they sat for well over a decade. When I decided to sell them in January I sent them into CGC, still mylared and still sealed, even after 15 years! The only surprise was the ASM #321 which is now the lowest CGC graded copy! Since I did not open up the mylars before I sent them off I did not notice the #321 had a printers "wave" going through the book. No crease, just a bend. The book looks NM+ otherwise!

I am looking to sell this as a set but will break them up if I get enough offers for smaller sets. First come first serve! The ASM #347 listed here I also bought new and kept that one as it is a classic cover IMO. If no one has interest here they will go up on ebay at a later date, but I wanted to give my fellow forum members first shot on them. PM me with offers or questions. I'll post some scans soon. Thank guys! Here is the list:

ASM#

301 9.2 WHITE

302 9.4 WHITE

303 9.6 WHITE

304 9.8 WHITE

305 9.6 OW/W

306 9.6 OW/W

307 9.8 OW/W

308 9.6 WHITE

309 9.4 OW/W

310 9.2 WHITE

311 9.8 WHITE

312 9.6 WHITE

313 9.8 WHITE

314 9.8 WHITE

315 9.4 OW/W

316 9.4 WHITE

317 9.6 OW/W

318 9.6 WHITE

319 9.4 WHITE

320 9.6 WHITE

321 6.5 WHITE 27_laughing.gif

322 9.8 WHITE

323 9.4 WHITE

324 9.6 WHITE

347 9.6 WHITE

Timely

I posted this in the Marketplace, but felt it should be in the Modern section as well!

It looks like keeping these for 15 years paid off. I bought each one of these off the rack when they came out. Back in the late 80's I was trying to complete a full Spider-man set, including every x-over and appearance he ever made in a comic. I always searched for the best copy. Once I got them home I looked through them once and then placed them in brand new mylars and sealed the tops shut with tape. I placed them in my box where they sat for well over a decade. When I decided to sell them in January I sent them into CGC, still mylared and still sealed, even after 15 years! The only surprise was the ASM #321 which is now the lowest CGC graded copy! Since I did not open up the mylars before I sent them off I did not notice the #321 had a printers "wave" going through the book. No crease, just a bend. The book looks NM+ otherwise!

I am looking to sell this as a set but will break them up if I get enough offers for smaller sets. First come first serve! The ASM #347 listed here I also bought new and kept that one as it is a classic cover IMO. If no one has interest here they will go up on ebay at a later date, but I wanted to give my fellow forum members first shot on them. PM me with offers or questions. I'll post some scans soon. Thank guys! Here is the list:

I think you're supposed to refer to yourself as the frat boy of lazy comic seller. Hey it works for neatstuff. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif