• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mys Buying Boosts....... Hey, I might sell something one day. Really.

34 posts in this topic

Mys1313 recently purchased four Silver Age Fantastic Four slabs from my sales thread. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4359412&fpart=1

Highest recommendation for an excellent buyer. Prompt payment, excellent communication and very considerate to others, even giving up his claim for a book that someone else wanted.

Thanks Brent, it was a pleasure.

Brent bought a slabbed FF # 7 from me recently and it was another perfect transaction. I'd recommend him as a perfect customer to anyone.

Thanks again, mate. (thumbs u

I made a purchase from Brent recently. 5 Fantastic Four slabs. He was very easy to deal with and very friendly. The books arrived Monday it took about week for shipping from Canada when I opened the box they were some of the most well packaged books I have ever received in the mail. I highly recommend buying from Brent.

Brent snagged a few items from my recent Clooneython spread and the transaction went as smooooth as slick sheeet.

Brent is also an accomplished Photoshop Image maker and in his spare time makes the sheeetlovers laugh till they cry. He also likes small dogs and enjoys reading when ever his schedule allows. :)

I love the guy.... you will too :)

Many thanks sir !

Just want to thank Mys1313 (Brent) for a couple of FF slabs I bought from him. He was pleasant to deal with and, as others have noted, his packaging is excellent.

Thank you sir! Always great to have another trustworthy board member to deal with (thumbs u