• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess that Image! >>> Part trois - Coming soon to this space!

439 posts in this topic

Any more clues or new hints yet? :wishluck:

I think at least Bronty is due for a refill.

And finding Scrooge's stuff has been kind of like searching for the golden ticket in the Willy Wonka bars :cry:. I could swear that gray/engulfed red city clue was a batman animated cartoon image... alas I couldn't find any to match. Thought the Bronty hands were valiant/acclaim-- NOT. For some reason the cgc site seemed dead the last two nights for me.

still open.

nr0ox2.jpg

... not a DC or marvel 80s for the watchmen like image (freebie update from my work... I think). And hey, where's all these guys complaining about moderns... Have at em!

Any more clues or new hints yet? :wishluck:

I think at least Bronty is due for a refill.

And finding Scrooge's stuff has been kind of like searching for the golden ticket in the Willy Wonka bars :cry:. I could swear that gray/engulfed red city clue was a batman animated cartoon image... alas I couldn't find any to match. Thought the Bronty hands were valiant/acclaim-- NOT. For some reason the cgc site seemed dead the last two nights for me.

still open.

nr0ox2.jpg

... not a DC or marvel 80s for the watchmen like image (freebie update from my work... I think). And hey, where's all these guys complaining about moderns... Have at em!

s#32 Timothy Truman art? hm

S#37 = Futurians by Dave Cockrum #1

Great hint and +1RIP -- great artist.

Thought the tower was preacher 1 :frustrated:

:applause: I thought you guys wanted a lot of Copper books ...

:gossip: you're not too far off with the tower ...

Seriously! I looked right at that WD cover and didn't see it. doh!

I hear ya. You know that Classics Illustated image a few pages back? I looked over the cover images on Comics.org three times and missed it all three times. doh!

Seriously! I looked right at that WD cover and didn't see it. doh!

I hear ya. You know that Classics Illustated image a few pages back? I looked over the cover images on Comics.org three times and missed it all three times. doh!

And, I had sourced my snippet from the GCD too!! so you were looking at the original of the scan I cropped.