• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess that Image! >>> Part trois - Coming soon to this space!

439 posts in this topic

Clues still in play -

S # 8 -

105738.jpg

I guess it's time for a second clue for this one.

The first clue was: "Look for the one with the star"

The second clue is: This series changed publisher at least once.

I think there's some room for improvement with these clues. :baiting:

The visual clues or the written clues? .

The written clues, specifically the ones above. I think those narrowed it down to a few thousand titles. lol Just giving Scrooge a hard time. The visual clues are great!

The written clues, specifically the ones above. I think those narrowed it down to a few thousand titles. lol Just giving Scrooge a hard time. The visual clues are great!

Thanks .5. Maybe I am biased here but I thought my visual clues are easier than Bronty's, whose clues are brutal :baiting:

But, yeah, I am not good at giving hints. Thank goodness for Jeffreykli to nail that one. Great cover in the series, it was -

Given the mix of my clues, I don't believe I can be accused of age-ism. Where's RMA when he can't gripe :shrug:

105836.jpg.6ddf33c0e75ee70a74b210a04ea70b0c.jpg

S # 14 -

105790.jpg

Clue: This is from a loooong running series and the main character didn't originate in the comics.

:bump: Last one of my clues still open. You guys will be reeling when you get what this is.

:applause:

Congrats on a win outside of your expertise area!

Look harder at S # 16. It's a "gimme" cover. Yellow is NOT the predominent color on this classic cover from a mainstream title, probably the first or second most collected title in fact.

:applause:

Congrats on a win outside of your expertise area!

Look harder at S # 16. It's a "gimme" cover. Yellow is NOT the predominent color on this classic cover from a mainstream title, probably the first or second most collected title in fact.

Thanks for that. Not sure if it was your intention, but for whatever reason, I kept looking for a Schomburg boat cover (and that's a lot of covers!) and thinking of Black Terror... one of those convoluted covers with a zillion details.

Having the range extend to moderns has really made this a heck of a lot more difficult.