• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Perfect, But Not Bad QP - Marvel Spotlight 5

29 posts in this topic

Hey, I've always been a "rounder" so sue me. There are way too many sales to keep up with in terms of exact numbers, so I tend to mentally catalogue them by increments.

I realize this is difficult for someone so anal as yourself, but Murph's average price of $534 is filed away as in the $500 range, as I'm really not that interested in MS 5 prices to keep an Excel sheet on it.

So I was off by $34 because I don't track these like a fanboy, automatically round the myriad sales totals, and I guess that must make me the antichrist.

O course, if anyone else tried to mentally compile several years of sales data for a single forum member and was only off by $34, you'd probably congratulate them on being so close. But since you have an obvious problem with me, a general to the closest $100 "guesstimate" missing by a lofty $34 is tantamount to treason.

However, since you bring up liars, I want you to tell everyone which of the following statements of yours was a bold-face lie regarding those NM MTU's I sold you last fall:

Thanks banner, and I must say I was pleased with the overall transaction.

or this one:

Don't you think you raped me enough with those crappy books you sent me, without beating a dead horse on my "stated 8.5 in an EARLIER POST, then mistakenly wrote 8.0 the other day"?

Since they're mutually exclusive, you've been caught with your hand in the proverbial cookie jar of lies and if you're the upstanding "character" you claim to be, an apology is in order... hi.gif

Let's not go there, as I really don't want to get into a big fight over some cheap MTU issues.

Fight, who's fighting? I want an apology for your BS comment...something like:

"Sorry banner, I was just so embarassed over being exposed by you as being wrong with my "any bozo could have sold an 8.0-8.5 and bought a CGC 9.2 now and had some change left over. HA HA HA" that I had to lash out with another in a long line of un-truths in order to deflect attention from my wrong-ness."

See, you don't even have to admit you were "lying" as such!! 27_laughing.gif

But if you've had enough attention this morning...this thread can die right here ---> tonofbricks.gif

I will apologize for one thing:

Due to our legendary forum tangles, I may have been too quick to judge and just assumed that the MTU's were payback. Everyone makes mistakes (even I missed that MTU 79 staple the first time) and if there was no malice intended, then I do apologize.