• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reader DD's (SOLD!)

6 posts in this topic

First time I have ever sold anything on the boards. These books have been sitting around in the basement for many years now. I've read through them all, so I thought I might give somebody else the chance to enjoy them. Some are bagged and some are not.

Lot includes DD# 11,12,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,32,34,37,40,42,44(16 books in all)

I'm not really sure what a stack of books like these should go for. I'm guessing shipping is going to run me about 10 bucks. Let's say 40 dollars shipped. Thats 2.50 a book.

I'm not very good grading the lower end stuff, so I didn't want to commit to anything, which is why I listed them as readers, but I would guess that the lot averages from G to VG. The #37 is the lowest of the lot, it has a small piece missing from the cover, but on the other hand the #12 is probably the best. I took a picture of the #12. The orange sticker on the #12 is on the mylar, not the book. In general the books have a lot of spine stress, creases and spine roll, some worse than others.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/dicjones/DSC_0001-2.jpg[/img]]DD #12