• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 LONG BOXES of modern Spidey, Image, and a smattering of DCs.

152 posts in this topic

I've got more than 3 long boxes of misc books that landed in my overly crowded den recently and I don't need them in my collection, so I'm offering them up here first over the next few nights to see if there's any interest. Many books are going to be a buck or less in the lots. Most of the books are from the 1990s through early 2002-3ish, maybe some from the late '80s or so. To sell them cheap they're not going to be graded, but on the whole I'd say most all are very nice, probably averaging NM- to NM. If I've noticed any lots that look particularly lower grade I'll make note of that.

There are many, many Spider-Man books (lots of minis and some one-shots, no Amazings or long running titles), Marvel Saga, Strikeforce Moritori, What-Ifs, Secret Wars, plus a few DCs including Justice League/International/America, plus some Image books, and a few other misc titles that are in the mix.

Shipping for a few books, if 13 ounces or less, is $3 first class. After that $5 for a Priority flat rate envelope. A little more for a box... basically it's whatever the USPS cost will be from 43220 to you. So buy enough to fill a medium flat rate box and get the best value! lol

Probably I could do 1-3 books to Canada for about about $6, for more than that we'd want to get a quote for First Class International which is a much better deal than Priority International.

Insurance is optional, $2 flat rate. I pack well but you should opt for insurance if you don't want to take even a small chance of loss/damage. :shrug:

:takeit: wins

Payment via PP is best and easiest but check or MO would work too. And I'd like to wrap up and ship all packages within a few days of whenever I announce I'm done posting in this thread, thanks.