• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my X-Men V.1 Run #1-93 lower grade CLOSED --sold--

12 posts in this topic

Haven't been around the boards much of late as two jobs have kept me busy.

I find that its time to part with this run of the original X-Men series from #1-93. It took me a couple of years to get it together and it is not high grade to say the least. I bought most of them thru boardies here. My #1 came from Mac Man and has been said to be a 1.8 by everyone who has seen it.

Boardmembers Pirate, Underdog and several others have been to my comic store and know me. I hate to do it but some vet bills and a few other issues drive me to part with them. If I don't sell them here soon or get questions on them, I will be up at Mid Ohio on Sunday with them.

I have a spreadsheet of approximate grades and numbers that I will be posting or can send to someone.

There are 100 books of the 93 issues (including a couple duplicates as I upgraded a few of them). Most are in the G to VG range with a small number of F to VF issues. I was completing the run on a budget :).

I will ask the buyer to pay shipping and prefer money order if possible to save fees from PP.

I am asking $2000 for the run. (I know you will want scans and will work with interested parties and the board to get them up)

Moonlite

I bought a LOT of books from Moonlite for my students (when I taught high school) and he came through better than one could hope for--excellent person to buy from.

And I DO remember that X-Men 1... it's a real nice low grade but readable copy. :cloud9:

Haven't been around the boards much of late as two jobs have kept me busy.

I find that its time to part with this run of the original X-Men series from #1-93. It took me a couple of years to get it together and it is not high grade to say the least. I bought most of them thru boardies here. My #1 came from Mac Man and has been said to be a 1.8 by everyone who has seen it.

Boardmembers Pirate, Underdog and several others have been to my comic store and know me. I hate to do it but some vet bills and a few other issues drive me to part with them. If I don't sell them here soon or get questions on them, I will be up at Mid Ohio on Sunday with them.

I have a spreadsheet of approximate grades and numbers that I will be posting or can send to someone.

There are 100 books of the 93 issues (including a couple duplicates as I upgraded a few of them). Most are in the G to VG range with a small number of F to VF issues. I was completing the run on a budget :).

I will ask the buyer to pay shipping and prefer money order if possible to save fees from PP.

I am asking $2000 for the run. (I know you will want scans and will work with interested parties and the board to get them up)

Moonlite

PM sent on list of books.

Ed Robertson

I have done my best in grading and in some instances had it confirmed with others. Where the is an A and a B is where there are duplicates. Where it says rep...that means reprint done in the 90's and the book should be VF/NM I would guess but not an old book.

UNCANNY X-MEN BOOKS 1-93 plus extras

Number Grade

1 G- (1.8)

2 GD+

3 G/VG

4 a-rep/b-fair (b copy has coupon missing from back page, does not affect the story)

5 VG

6 G/VG

7 GD-

8 G (should be changed as it is missing an ad page which does affect the story)

9 Fair

10 G-

11 G

12 VG

13 VG

14 G

15 G

16 Fine

17 VG

18 VG

19 G+

20 G+

21 Fine

22 VG

23 VG

24 A-VG/B-FN

25 A-FN/B-VG

26 VG

27 G+

28 G

29 G

30 VG

31 G

32 VG/FN

33 G

34 Fine

35 G-

36 VG+

37 VG/FN

38 Fine

39 VG/Fine

40 VG

41 A-FN+/B-VG

42 VG

43 Fine+

44 Fine

45 Fine-

46 A-VG-/B-G

47 VG

48 Fine

49 F/VF

50 F

51 VG+

52 Fine

53 VG+

54 A-F/VF//B-G/VG

55 Fine+

56 VG+

57 VG

58 G

59 G/VG

60 F/VF

61 F/VF

62 A-Rep/B-G-

63 A-VF/B-Fine

64 G-

65 G/VG

66 VG

67 F/VF

68 F/VF

69 A-Fair/B-G/VG

70 G/VG

71 VG/Fine

72 G

73 G

74 G

75 F

76 G/VG

77 G-

78 VG

79 VG

80 VG

81 VG

82 G

83 VG

84 VG

85 VG

86 VG

87 VG

88 G

89 VG/F

90 VG

91 VG

92 G+

93 VG

Some pictures in thread or via PM would be appreciated. Would like to see the first 10 issues and some random others of varying grades to get a sense of where they are at (i.e. see what your F/VF looks like, see a G/VG, etc.) Potentially interested, but want to be up front that if a deal is reached I would pay via paypal regular, let me know if that is a deal breaker.

Thanks for your time (thumbs u

I have a 94 and GS 1 laying around but keeping the newer X-men stuff. Have had the 94 since I was a kid. Sentimental u know.

As far as the scans, I will have some available tomorrow (maybe some in the morning and some in evening) 70 hours a week is tough on getting to the scanner with these.