• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please ID This Copy for Me

16 posts in this topic

For some reason I'm drawing a complete blank on the title of this book. It has at least one Toth story too, which should simplify the matter for me, but nothing is clicking.

Issue number too would be nice. I'm in the process of identifying/pricing a box full of GA. It's a LOT of fun - but in this case a bit frustrating.

Scrooge?

CoverlessSF.jpg

It's Lost World # 6, the ant Toth cover. The Toth story should be Outlaws of Space. Thanks to GCD and Alter Ego # 11.

Let us / me know how these coverless.

stud

It's Lost World # 6, the ant Toth cover. The Toth story should be Outlaws of Space. Thanks to GCD and Alter Ego # 11.

Wow, that was fast! I knew you'd come through for me.

Thanks, Michaël!

Wow, that was fast! I knew you'd come through for me.

Thanks, Michaël!

No problem Mr. C. Please float out any others you are having trouble IDing. :thumbsup:

Let us / me know how these coverless.

stud

Or nerd. lol

Either way I bow before Michael's omniscience. (worship)

For some reason I'm drawing a complete blank on the title of this book. It has at least one Toth story too, which should simplify the matter for me, but nothing is clicking.

Issue number too would be nice. I'm in the process of identifying/pricing a box full of GA. It's a LOT of fun - but in this case a bit frustrating.

Scrooge?

Gary,

If you go to GCD.org they have a search function that is pretty handy. You can search by a story name and it will tell you what issue(s). However, they don't have all comics indexed, but I have identified a lot of coverless books that way.

GJ

Scrooge?

Gary,

If you go to GCD.org they have a search function that is pretty handy. You can search by a story name and it will tell you what issue(s). However, they don't have all comics indexed, but I have identified a lot of coverless books that way.

GJ

Thanks for the info, GJ. I've only searched by book title there and that can be very time consuming. Like I mentioned, I have a long box of coverless GA I'm working on.