• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IN RESPONSE TO MY PORTLY PAL 'SHILL SPOTTER' WATSON. posted by Whitey52

16 posts in this topic

A list of shills so the Hillbilly does'nt embarrass himself too much.

"Let's see; Whitey52, puritanical, Jasmine, Goonchild, ECX7Collection, Alex DeLarge, Hill Billy, Freddie, The Creep and possibly a few others."

1.WHITEY52..........NOT CORRECT

2.PURITANICAL.......NOT CORRECT

3.JASMINE...........CORRECT

4.GOONCHILD.........CORRECT

5.ECX7..............CORRECT

6.ALEX DELARGE......CORRECT

7.HILLBILLY.........CORRECT

8.FREDDIE...........CORRECT

9.THE CREEP.........NOT CORRECT

10. A FEW OTHERS?...GINGERBREAD MAN springs to mind. There may be others but I can't remember.

My last incarnation was FREDDIE. It does amuse me the way any new Brit poster gets jumped on as being me...hysterical.

Thanks Jim, I can always rely on you for the McCarthy/Wertham amusement factor.

7923.jpg

See more journals by Whitey52

And Watson's not portly :sumo:

I don't know where he gets that from. I'm six feet tall and weigh about 210. I could loose a few pounds, but I'm not fat... or portly. I wear 34 inch waist pants. I guess he thinks it bothers me and that makes him feel good. Keep sticking to that same old tired routine, Thomas. It seems to be working brilliantly for you. (thumbs u

Oh, I listened to your Comic Zone interview with Vinnie. It was a laugh riot. Thanks. lol

So you're saying Whitey52 isn't one of your shills, but this post came from Whitey52? Now there's clever for you.
lol Slightly loony. What I really don't understand is what is this guy trying to achieve by coming back time after time with shill accounts.

Seriously whitey or whomever you are, what is the point ?

Why not just accept the fact you're not wanted here and be a man and move on (shrug)

3.JASMINE...........CORRECT

Jasmine was robbed!

- It was pure coincidence she took photos in the same spot at the Eiffel Tower as Monica Bellucci.

- It was pure coincidence she was wearing the same dress as Monica Bellucci.

- It was pure coincidence she was posing the same way as Monica Bellucci.

monica-bellucci-1.jpg

Hey - wait a minute??!!

So you're saying Whitey52 isn't one of your shills, but this post came from Whitey52? Now there's clever for you.

i do not want to get involved in this, but i did receive this unsolicited email to my registry account from 'goonchild'.

amongst various stuff stated was that said 'goonchild' had made a number of journal entries in the past which apparently did not receive the required response.

i would have ignored this request completely, but as it does mention me, and i have noticed a certain hostility shall we say, i have posted the gist of it.

its no skin off my nose, make of it what you will.

there was a good deal of other content which i have not posted, simply because i don't want that appearing under my 'authorship'.

wildly_fanciful_statement. Backpedal much?

not at all.

i don't know you, but you do seem to see reds under every bed, and you do seem to have had a hard-on for me since i entered these boards, so here is a simple question for you.

if i was trying to maintain a secret id, why would i make such a declaration?

i have done some digging of my own, and as far as i am aware this person, goonchild/freddie still has a registry account which is active and live, and is well able to send messages etc.

ordinarily i would have not got involved, however as my identity integity has been constantly questioned by yourself primarily amongst others, i decided to post the pertinent content for your appraisal. make of it what you please, it does not concern me at all, but i thought it may ease your paranoia or anxiety, or whatever it is that ails you.

i am beginning to see what Ian Levine was getting at though.

that is my last word on the subject.

i wish to concentrate on my books/collection, and that shall remain the focus of my posting.

alan

i do not want to get involved in this, but i did receive this unsolicited email to my registry account from 'goonchild'.

amongst various stuff stated was that said 'goonchild' had made a number of journal entries in the past which apparently did not receive the required response.

i would have ignored this request completely, but as it does mention me, and i have noticed a certain hostility shall we say, i have posted the gist of it.

there was a good deal of other content which i have not posted, simply because i don't want that appearing under my 'authorship'.

So you copied and pasted all of that stuff into one of your journal entries? Why did upload the yin/yang symbol into your jouranl entry?

I put a pound to a penny you just didn't realise you were signed into the wrong account.

So you copied and pasted all of that stuff into one of your journal entries? Why did upload the yin/yang symbol into your jouranl entry?

I put a pound to a penny you just didn't realise you were signed into the wrong account.

i don't use the journal, but the request was to post it through the journal, i don't know why.

i then erased my journal entry once it appeared on the forum.

the symbol was at the end of the message and it was simply copied and included.

no mystery, no intrigue.