• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many people have me on ignore?

83 posts in this topic

If people have you on ignore can they still see when you start a thread hm

And i have no one on ignore, there are a few i've considered because of their retardedly large sig lines (we really should have rules/guidelines for that)

They don't really have any rules because you can turn off the Sig lines in My Preferences (under My Stuff).

It's not worth having anyone on ignore as you can still see them and their message if you desire. Another board I go to that's comic related has a true ignore feature that basically makes it so they don't exist to you....though you can still see other people's responses to them :(

If people have you on ignore can they still see when you start a thread hm

And i have no one on ignore, there are a few i've considered because of their retardedly large sig lines (we really should have rules/guidelines for that)

They don't really have any rules because you can turn off the Sig lines in My Preferences (under My Stuff).

Yeah but then i miss out on good sig line like Mark1's bouncing boobies :cloud9:

So why should i have to turn all sigs off because a couple of insufficiently_thoughtful_persons have freaking BILLBOARDS as sigs.

Without rules, there is chaos :rulez::preach:

Yeah but then i miss out on good sig line like Mark1's bouncing boobies :cloud9:

:

I'm glad you enjoy it! I know I do. :applause:

It's good to know if my posts aren't good at least my sig will get some attention! lol

I'm not ignoring you. RMA on the other hand.... lol
lol I thought it was going to be him that started this thread

I don't have you on ignore, Dicey. Never.

There are a couple of d-bag newbs who have me on ignore, yet can't manage to stop talking about me....

How weird is that...?

He already did such a tread

For some reason it got zero replies..... hm

Now now....let's not be inventing fiction, or I'll tell the one about you killing your brother the king and marrying the queen....

I don't have you on ignore, Dicey. Never.

There are a couple of d-bag newbs who have me on ignore, yet can't manage to stop talking about me....

How weird is that...?

I've seen weirder.

Settle down there Sigmund

Ah, man, you didn't get a Hamlet reference...?

I'm so disappointed.

I guess i remembered wrong, it was a "How lame am I...?" thread you started...

Sorry for the confusion, but to recap on that old thread you started, you are pretty lame...

;)

Yes, I am excessively lame.