• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ewert Book on Comic Link
1 1

118 posts in this topic

No, Jason Ewert is not a ComicLink consignor.
lol I really doubt he's using his name.

What steps would you suggest CL does to keep him from consigning?

Should they get a photo id from every consigner? What is to keep JE from submitting books to CGC under a different name? How do we know he is not here selling on our boards?

If anyone knows he is operating under different names, why isn't this shared?

Edited by shadroch

No, Jason Ewert is not a ComicLink consignor.
lol I really doubt he's using his name.

What steps would you suggest CL does to keep him from consigning?

Should they get a photo id from every consigner? What is to keep JE from submitting books to CGC under a different name? How do we know he is not here selling on our boards?

If anyone knows he is operating under different names, why isn't this shared?

Exactly my point. No one can say for sure. Thats why to say Jason Ewert is not a clink consignor is ridiculous.

I'm more curious how CGC detects this micro trimming. Anyone ?

I'm curious how anyone would know that he is a CL consignor.
I highly doubt anyone knows

So do I. But the claim has been made in this thread with no evidence to back it up.

I think supapimp is just assuming. Doubt he has hard evidence.

If anyone had hard evidence they would have already posted it.

If they had the evidence and not posted it I would want to know why.

So do I. But the claim has been made in this thread with no evidence to back it up.

+1

There is the rumor that some [anonymous] board member received a Ewert statement in a package from ComicLink. Obviously left in the box by mistake.

True or urban myth? (shrug) This would have to be filed under "myth" until evidence is produced.

Ewert could be selling through any consignment site. He could be using a business name or consigning under someone else's account. I'm sure it isn't difficult.

Sure, he could be. But it bothers me when supa states unequivocally that Ewert is consigning books to CL. How does he know that?

Ewert could be selling through any consignment site. He could be using a business name or consigning under someone else's account. I'm sure it isn't difficult.

Sure, he could be. But it bothers me when supa states unequivocally that Ewert is consigning books to CL. How does he know that?

i think my reputation speaks for itself?

Why not just back up your claim with some solid evidence?

List ? of Ewert books ? and other possible trim job books ? Can we see ? If not, approx. how long is this list ?

Here's an Excel spreadsheet of Ewert books: http://home.mchsi.com/~bpmdu/ewert.xls

How long? Two thousand eight hundred and seventy entries.

Okay :o here is the list.

Does CGC contact everyone who registers one of these books ?

Why not just back up your claim with some solid evidence?

Exactly, I think knowing the alias of a known trimmer still conducting business and not disclosing that information is the same as aiding and abetting.