• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mmmarvel

12 posts in this topic

Another victim of the water cooler...tread lightly all ye who dare enter up there!! makepoint.gif

I don't even look up there any more. The last time I posted up there my rates went from 102 to 131 in one day. 893whatthe.gif I know we don't have ratings any more, but I just don't need that kind of stress in my life. I have enough real things to deal with.

was this cat Bugaboo?

I don't think so. I couldn't see any similarities in their posting style. Usually, you can find something. If they were the same, it was a pretty good job.

I know we don't have ratings any more, but I just don't need that kind of stress in my life. I have enough real things to deal with.

Then why were you stressing on ratings? confused.gif

Jim

Sorry, that wasn't very clear. I was using the ratings thing as an example of how brutal it can be there. I don't need the kind of stress in my life that's brought on by that type of brutality. Does that make sense? I never cared one way or the other about ratings, but when one post can get you thirty rates, you know you're in hostile territory.